Interview of Christophe Hoffmann, founder of 25 Hours Hotel, located Gare du Nord.
- Who are you?
- A modern nomad, passionate storyteller and hotel romantic longing for the analogue
- How would you define your way of working?
- I love to work in an environment of flexibility, trust and freedom. I like to interact with other people and strongly believe that best things happen when you are amongst inspiring people. For creating interesting and sustainable concepts it is important for me to create a network of like-minded people.
- What does Made in France/ French design mean to you?
- When it comes to French design I always connect in my mind with the beautiful antique markets such as in Saint Quen and L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue; this for me represents the tradition and art de vivre of the French.
- Why did you decide to open a 25 hours in Paris North
- It is the perfect 25hours neighborhood because it is melting pot, offers inspiration through people all over the world and sets itself apart from the typical exclusive Parisian arrondissements.
- How would you describe yourself in 1 word ?
- you're German, what is your country's most emblematic design object ?
- Porsche 911
-If you would be a (design or other) object what would you be?
- A motobecane racing bike…
Hotel 25hours Terminus Nord
12 Boulevard de Denain Oppsite, Gare du Nord, 75010 Paris